The Internet is changing the manner in which business is being conducted around the world. This creates an increased reliance on information technology (IT), necessitating well-implemented and comprehensive security mechanisms in both products and systems. Fundamental security issues including authentication, encryption, protection of data, user privileges, audit and network security still occupy center stage in today’s dynamic computing environment. Kasual Computing provides evaluation of your computer systems’ security and assesses the degree of trust that can be placed on the systems for the secure processing of classified or other sensitive information. Please to go www.smartaudits.com for more information.
External Penetration Test
- Vulnerability analysis
- Test is conducted over a window of time to allow customer to test IDS/IPS systems
- Customer will be given all scan logs to check for proper response
- Fix vulnerabilities
- Provide full report
- Scan network
- Check patches
- Review policies and procedures
- Internet policy – update for current technologies
- E-mail policy – review mail strategy and acceptable uses
- Provide full report showing vulnerabilities
- Provide recommended improvements
Kasual will provide 110% Total Resolution from whatever is found.